Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
Returns can be made within 15 days of receipt of shipping. If 15+ days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately a refund or exchange will not be offered.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging and using a tracked and signed postal service.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can look out for it.
- Returns caused by incorrect ring sizes are easily avoidable. If you are unsure of your ring size, please visit your local jewellery store or consider purchasing a plastic ring sizer online before placing an order.
- All sales are final on sale items.
- Please email email@example.com before requesting an exchange, then send your item to: Viveka Alvestrand Jewellery, Karenza, Farnham Lane, Haslemere GU27 1HE.
- You will be notified once your returned item has arrived. It will then be inspected, and you will be notified of the approval or rejection of your refund, based on the condition of the item/s received.
- If your request for exchange is approved, dispatch times for your exchanged product to arrive will vary. You will be notified once your item is on its way.
- Please note that the time it takes for different banks and credit card companies to process returns varies.
- If you haven’t received your refund after 5 working days, please check with your bank/credit card provider in the first instance.
- If you’ve checked and still have not received your refund, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will look into the issue.
Shipping instructions for returns
- Please note that you will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning an item/s.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- For shipments worth over £75, consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.